BR Instrumentation & Controls being Electromagnetic Flow Meter Manufacturer at Best price, we can see that are number of applications like Water Distribution, Sewage Water Treatment, Effluent Measurement, Slurry & other Viscous Liquid Measurements in numerous public & non-public sectors.
The Electromagnetic flow meter is an indigenously evolved product & has been released in 2001. So a ways the installations of this product has exceeded 6000 numbers at various places in India & Abroad.
With core engineering skill and efficient leadership, we've become one of the leading manufacturers of various styles of electromagnetic flow meters, magnetic Flow Meter at best price with best quality.
BR Instrumentation & controls is one of the Best Electromagnetic Flow meter manufacturers in India and produced meters can fulfill the necessities of any purchaser who calls for Smart Electromagnetic Flow meter, Magnetic Flow Meter, Industrial Flow meter and Ultrasonic flow meter.
Electromagnetic Flow Meter
A common flow meter is the magnetic flow meter, also technically a smart electromagnetic flow meter or more commonly just called a magnetic meter. A magnetic field is applied to the metering tube, which results in a potential difference proportional to the flow velocity perpendicular to the flux lines offer protection unfastened feature because of the dearth of any moving parts.
Product Details :
- Display : Digital
- Brand : BR Instruments
- Cable Length for Remote : 10 meters
- Line Size Range: 10NB to 600NB
- Accuracy Range: +/- 0.5%
- Power Supply Range : 90 V ac to 265 V ac
- Provides Bi-Directional Flow Measurement
- Provides Remote Monitoring
- Adhered to international manufacturing standards
- Provided with PTFE and Rubber linings for corrosive or high temp. applications
- It provides rapid response to flow changes.
- It provides linear wide range.
- Measuring range setting can be optimized.
- Meter has ability to measure reverse flow.
- No additional pressure drops are required.
- Created to flow has No obstruction.
- It is mainly suitable for hydraulic solid transport.
- Changes in temperature, density, viscosity, concentration and electrical conductivity do effect operation of meter.
Having the unique feature of now not having any obstructions to go with the flow, electromagnetic flow meter were used to take advantage of this fact to deal with numerous liquids with strong debris like sewage and milk. Here are a few applications of our Electromagnetic flow meter.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Sugar Syrup
- Coal Slurry
- Hard water
- Alkalis and acids